personal brand photography
Helping your personal brand stand out, connect, and grow.
It's beyond a modern headshot or a plain product photo. It's a time saver and a custom content creation booster.
Show your current and future clients beautiful, authentic, professional lifestyle photos of your work, your products, and yourself. Let them see your story, peek behind the scenes, get a feeling for your work, and understand what your brand is really about.
Connect with custom imagery for your website, newsletters, sales campaigns, and social media.
Having a library of custom images already at hand can make it easier to engage with your audience. Heck, maybe you’ll even find yourself doing it more often.
That’s one way to use all the time you’ll save.
Work with someone known for making the process of being photographed not only easy, but comfortable. (That's me.)
With a decade in corporate marketing experience as well, I get that this is more than some pretty pictures – it’s part of the story of your brand.
Whether you need photos on a regular basis (monthly, quarterly, twice a year) or for a specific launch, we can create something together.
How It Works
1. Connecting & Understanding: Fill out the contact form so I know you're interested. To better understand your brand and your needs, I'll send you a questionnaire or we can chat on the phone. Your answers help jumpstart the strategizing for your session.
2. Planning & Photographing: We plan your photo session - what date, how much time will be needed, where to take the photos, and who will need to be involved. Sign a contract. Make a payment. Then it's photo-go-time.
3. Processing & Downloading: About ten days after your photo session, you'll get access to an online gallery of edited digital image files (in both high-resolution and smaller, web-optimized size) that you can download and use in pretty much whatever application you need.
A ½ day session (4 hours) runs around $2,800. This covers planning, the session itself, pro-post-processing, an online gallery, around 40 custom high- and low-resolution digital image files, and lifetime usage rights to those images.
Packages can be customized. Full day sessions available for more images. Custom sessions available if you need less images.
Available in Chicago & surrounding suburbs as well as throughout the US (with travel outside of the Chicagoland area extra). Products can also be sent to me to photograph for product-only sessions.
- People process visuals 60,000 times faster than text. (3M) And it takes them about 50 milliseconds (0.05 seconds) to form a first impression of the visuals of your website (Taylor & Francis Online, Google AI).
- Visual content is 40X more likely to get shared on social media than other types of content. (Buffer, 2014)
- Research has shown that when people hear information, they are likely to remember only 10% of that information three days later. However, if a relevant image is paired with that same information, people retained 65% of the information three days later. (LifeLearn, 2015)